BOOK A RIDE
Complete the following form to officially book your car. Please read the Terms & Conditions part as well.
Terms & Conditions
We accept booking only by filling out our online Booking Form or via email. All bookings are subject to VIPminibus.hu approval.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- In case of domestic trip (within Hungary) if a booking is cancelled by the Customer within 24 hours from the start of the period of hire, Customer will be charged 100% of the price.
- In case of foreign trip (outside Hungary) if a booking is cancelled by the Customer within 72 hours from the start of the period of hire, Customer will be charged 100% of the price.
Terms and Conditions
- VIPminibus.hu request a minimum of 12 hours notice for any online bookings.
- If you would like to book a car with less than 24 hours notice – Please call our help-line: +36 20 92 92 722.
- Whilst we do our utmost to ensure our drivers are punctual, you will understand that we cannot accept responsibility for delays caused by circumstances outwith our control.
- The driver will drive at safe and sensible speeds in accordance with road conditions, traffic and the legal speed limits.
- Clients are responsible for any damage they cause to the interior and or exterior of a vehicle on hire to them and will be billed accordingly for any repair or valeting required in order to reinstate a vehicle to working order.
- We may provide subcontracted vehicles occasionally.
- By supplying your email address you permit VIPminibus.hu to contact you via email, in return we promise never to supply your email to any third party.
- If there are any changes or variations including extra kms or hours to the journeys other than what was agreed at the time of booking, the client will be charged extras in accordance with the quotation.
- We reserve the right to change your vehicle or chauffeur at any time if necessary.
- Our chauffeurs will travel by the most appropriate route on the day, unless instructed otherwise by the Customer at the time of booking.
- Nothing contained in these terms and conditions can affect the Client’s’ statutory rights.